Friday, July 1, 2011

Won't Know 'Til You Try



Starting a blog is something new to me. But, I'll try my best to make this work. I've always wanted to find a way to show people my photos and interests and such and Facebook has been getting a tad annoying for me. Blogging seemed like a great place to start! :)

So today I woke with a burst of energy. Taking my Diana F+ and my Canon Film SLR, I spent the morning up till 2 p.m. outside. Along with my cameras I brought my wooden doll and a bag of scrabble letters. That's me being creative for ya :) I'm bringing the film to the photography store in my city tomorrow and probably won't get them back for another week :P But, I'm hoping that something good will come out of them. 

Anyways, the two photos on the top are from my first role of film! I think they turned out pretty well, don't you think? Enjoy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment