Monday, July 25, 2011

Time For Change!




For the last 5 years of my life I have had side swept bangs...I think it's time for a change...which I've been doing a lot of lately :) So, I'm planning on getting straight across bangs. Zooey Deschanel is my biggest inspiration for my hair!

I have been such a fan of Zooey Deschanel for the longest time! Some of my favorite movies of her are Elf (of course) Tin Man (the SyFy nerd coming out) and 500 Days of Summer (all time favorite movie) I'm also a big fan of her little band called She & Him. The music is so cute! I'm so excited for her new show New Girl coming out in the fall! I'm excited to get my haircut! I'm hoping it's sooner than later so I can start school with a new style!

The love the last photo for two reasons: 1) Love Zooey's hair with ribbon 2) I have a biggest celebrity crush on Joseph Gordon-Levitt!!! <3 I also have a funny joke about Joseph and his movies...here it goes: "I guess architecture really worked out well for him because then he got a job where he used architecture in dreams!"
Get it? Cuz he was in 500 Days of Summer then he was in Inception! Haha...yeah...Really corny joke! That's the nerd in me coming out 8P

Lots o' love on this inspirational Monday! Kicking off the week great :) 

1 comment:

  1. omg, I'm growing out my pixie and going insane. bangs are so cute until you don't want them anymore!

    ReplyDelete