Monday, July 18, 2011

Colour Me Fashion

I'd like to introduce to everyone my good friend Elizabeth! You've probably seen her in my picnic post and Fourth of July! We've known each other since 6th grade and have been really good friends with her since 8th. The two of us look very opposite but are alike in so many ways.

And now we're alike in a new way! Today, I helped her get started with her blog Colour Me Fashion. It's all about fashion, tricks and tips, and fun things like that. The photos are taken by me! I'm so glad that I have a friend who will join me in this big blog world adventure of mine! She'll probably pop up here every once in a while in guest posts and such. She'll also be designing some of my outfits for me to! Elizabeth is like my own little fashion designer haha! :)

Here are some of the photos I took of her today! Head over to Colour Me Fashion for more!




Much love on this Monday to all of you from me! <3
Let's start of this week with a bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment