Monday, June 10, 2013

200th Post!

I can't believe it! Have I really posted about myself to everyone 200 times? I didn't even know I was interesting enough to make 200 posts about my life! It's amazing what a blog will bring out of you though! Through this blog I've really grown as a person. I've found more confidence in my writing and photography and this blog has also helped me decide what I want to do in my life! I never thought 200 posts later that this blog would be this big part of my life! I'm so glad it is!

So! As a little celebration here are some pictures from a few of my favorite posts from the past! A little trip down "blog memory lane" I guess :)


Wow! I can't believe it! 200 posts :D
Well I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, If you can post 200 times, you must be interesting enough! Congrats to you!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 200th post!!! YAhoooooooooooo!!!! SOOOOO MAJOR!!! Sooo awesome babe!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the photo of you spinning around!

    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete