Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday Tunes!





Today after school my brother, Karl, and I went to hang out at this used book store called Half Priced Books! Along with books they sell games, dvds, cds and records :) In my room I've designed each wall to have a certain focus. I have a theatre wall, photography wall, dream wall and now I can start my record wall of some of my favorites! 

Each were only 50cents and I was so happy for my choices! I got Paul McCartney's Pipes of Piece, Simon and Garfunkle's Bridge Over Troubled Water, and two classic Broadway shows I love: Cabaret (Joel Grey and Liza Minnelli) and Jesus Christ Superstar! 

When I own my own house I want to have a music room that holds my piano, guitars and any musical instruments. The walls will be covered with record covers and I'll have a record player and a dance floor :) It's a bit ambitious but I wanna make it happen! 

How was your day? I hope it was great!

2 comments: