Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teeny Tiny Tuesday




Going along with this weeks theme I'll talk about the tiny things in life that I love! :) I'm 5 feet tall (and a quarter of an inch) So I love a lot of little things like me! 

Picture 1 is of my brand new ukulele! Well actually my brother Karl bought it to be like Charles and I playing a string instrument. He wanted to be unique by being the one playing the ukulele. It took him a really long time to learn some chords but took me about 5-10 minutes to figure out three songs. Yeah...I love music :)

Picture 2 is my all time favorite necklace. I got it at Forever21 for a really good price! It's a mini camera (since I'm obsessed with photography) It isn't a real camera but how cool would that be if it was! But I still love this necklace even though it can't really take pictures!

Lastly picture 3 is my puppy, Ollie! He's teeny tiny (especially after we cut his hair) and I love him! He's three years old and a total lap dog. He looks scared in the photo because he was trying to bite my face off and got distracted by the camera noise on my computer :)

So how was your Tuesday everyone?
Hope your weeks been great so far!

1 comment:

  1. I recently got a ukelele also! I'm teaching myself, so far I can play any song that only uses the two chords that I know haha : )

    ReplyDelete