Friday, August 5, 2011

Last Friday of Summer 2011





 So, today is my last Friday for 2011's summer vacation! My friends and I decided it would be fun to go to the mall for the day and hang out! The first photo is of me and my friend, Sarah, when we found some pretty epic hats. They were so cute! Then, Elizabeth and I decided we both wanted to try on this dress with what I believe was a cotton candy design. Haha! It definitely didn't work on either of us :)

Afterwards we went to Joannes where Elizabeth bought her material to make a dress (which she will be putting in a DIY post on her blog) Then we went to Goodwill and I found this adorable feather printed maxi skirt that was pretty big on me for $2.30! Elizabeth is also going to be doing a DIY project on that skirt for me :) She's taking it in 2 inches and making it into a shorter skirt because a shorty like me can't wear maxi skirts :P Haha! So I'm really excited for her upcoming posts!

Now I'm off to a 'Before school starts' bonfire with friends!

Hope everyone started their weekend great :)

1 comment:

  1. i love the print on that skirt! short girls like us can rock a maxi skirt too! ( i am 5 ft:) thanks for visiting my blog! have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete