Thursday, August 18, 2011

Theatre Thursday!


For those of you who don't know me, the one thing you need to know about me is...I'm a really big theatre nerd :) I live, eat, sleep theatre! Whether it's dancing, singing, acting or even backstage you'll always see me involved in something theatrical! I'm in love with everything Broadway!

Right now I'm in a show called Hairspray the musical and we've opened the new Center of Performing Arts theatre here in Central Indiana! It's been an amazing run so far starting last Thursday! There's still two more weeks to go! I'm actually rushing to get this post done so I can head off to the theatre for the show tonight!

Here's a picture of me and the cast in Hairspray! :D I'm the second one far right. Don't you love my dress and wig? (: 



Hope you have an amazing theatrical Thursday everyone!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment