Sunday, May 27, 2012

Summer Sounds

I'm kind of an addict when it comes to discovering and re-discovering music. Even if I already have an iPhone over filled with music data I can't seem to stop wanting to find more new/old music. I'm in love with all the random genres that I find on YouTube and Pandora. And I love love love making playlists on my iPhone, I seem to have a playlist for almost anything. I have a cooking playlist, a getting ready playlist, a running playlist, and of course...a blogging playlist :) 

Since it's summer I've been putting together my new playlist, it's nowhere near done but here's some of the songs that have been making my summer more musical!

Charlie - Ingrid Michaelson
Good Intent - Kimbra 
Tomorrow Never Knows - The Beatles 
Doc Pomus - Ben Folds
Evening/Morning - Bombay Bicycle Club 
Smiley Faces - Gnarls Barkley
 
Carmen - Lana Del Rey 
Brand New Key - Melanie 
Montezuma - Feet Foxes 
Glory - Radical Face

Hope you all enjoyed the music! And if you guys have any music that you think is great I would love to know!
Have a fun Sunday everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. You have such a unique taste of music! I'm really liking the playlist!
    ~Effy Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love playlists! This is going to be this morning's soundtrack. Lately I've been listening to a lot of La Sera and The Walkmen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i listened to this whole thing while doing my physics revision :) thanks for making it bearable
    Jessica x
    http://jessica-girlonfilm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete