I feel like I get mine in a really weird way. I mean it's effective and it's worked so far but it's in a really round-a-bout way. Or it's not and I'm just being self-conscious about my thoughts haha :)So to begin this soon to be some-what confusing description (and not every time is like this sometimes I just pick up a camera and go)
1) I think of the main concept that I want to capture
2) Since multiple ideas come at a time I write down the basic details of the different shoots
3) Once I have a really generalized depiction of what I want to do I then turn to music. I look up songs on my iPod that would possible give me even more ideas
4) Then I start watching short films cuz somehow in my weird mind it actually helps creativity flow :)
5) And all that gets written down in my precious notebook/binder
Basically, the reason why I'm writing this post is because last night I came up with a bunch of ideas that I'm planning on doing over the summer and going through my process one thing led to another and I found one of the most amazing short films I've ever seen that gave me so much inspiration! And I'm so excited to share with you all what I'm going to do!
Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! I think I'm going to make some old jeans into shorts now :)