Friday, September 23, 2011

T.G.I.F!










Hey everybody! How was your week? Mine was overly busy...which is why this is my first post of the week  :( I hate when life gets to busy to do the things you love to do :P After homecoming I had no time to have my 'homecoming hangover' like everyone else. My life schedule got even busier than it was before. I had so many things do and so many rehearsals to go to. Luckily, it's the weekend and I'll be able to have a well deserved breather!

My brother is home from college again! And I guess you've all realized by now that every time he comes home we bake a lot! So we did :) I made the Oreo Cheesecake Cookies that was made for the homecoming party I went to.

I found out the recipe for this on Stumbleupon.com. I will warn you...that website is highly addictive! :) The cookies are so delicious! If you want to try it for yourself here is the link: http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/9LP9TV/thisistolove.blogspot.com/2011/08/oreo-cheesecake-cookies.html

Happy baking! :D
Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they look SO good, I just want to eat them all haha!

    -Laura x
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete