This Wednesday I start my junior year of high-school! As much as I love summer I'm still extremely excited to go back to school! Junior year is going to be filled with so many new things for me and I just can't wait for it to get started!
Starting a new school year I always feel like I'm starting it as a new person or at least a better person than the last. So this year I've set a goal for myself: To only look forward and not to be bound to the past. So with that in mind here are 5 things I'm looking forward to this year:
- Being in my school's top show choir, Ambassadors
- Looking for colleges to apply to
- Taking my first photography and photojournalism class rather than teaching myself
- Hopefully start getting paid to do photo shoots
- Bringing this blog to new levels :)
Hope you all have had a great day!!