Friday, August 17, 2012

First Week of School

Just a few photos of this week:
Outfits:
Day 1                                 Day 2                               Day 3
(follow my instagram: @sharrysongbird)

Happy weekend! It's the first of my Junior year :D This week has been so amazing! It's crazy to think how close I'm getting to college! My classes have been great so far (besides U.S. History...I can't seem to focus during that class haha) Right off the bat I've been assigned homework in pretty much every class I'm in...nothing says welcome back to school like a bunch of work...oh well...but tonight we have our first home football game! Yay school spirit! It's going to be awesome :)

On another note: this year I'm taking film photography for the first which mean I now have access to develop film in a dark room! I'm really excited about this class! I'm also getting a new camera which I'm excited to introduce to you guys once it comes into the mail! Yay ebay! ...i'm going to turn into such a collector haha :) nothing wrong with collecting thought, right?

Have a happy weekend everyone!

9 comments:

  1. really miss school. Aft reading your post I feel very nostalgic..

    great outfits..

    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! i should get instagram and follow! oh im so slow x)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These outfits are all great!
    My fav is outfit 2 <3
    loving the burgundy shorts and perfect for school!!

    livingthrufashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos! Follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. all of those photos are absolutely beautiful! and yay to classes going well so far! enjoy your junior year!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these outfits! You must be the most stylish girl at your school! :)

    xo,
    Elyse

    ReplyDelete
  7. I specially like the outfits from day 1 and 2 :)

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your skirt in the fist photo! Enjoy your junior year! Sometimes I wish I went to school in the US :) x
    http://domandellie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete