Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend According to Instagram

Friday:
Saturday:
 
Sunday:
Friday: after school my friend's and I decided to have a fun little hang out. We had a bonfire, s'mores, and danced in the rain! It was so much fun! Then we all watched She's the Man together. It's such a great movie to watch with friends!

Saturday: I really didn't do much. The only exciting thing that happened was watching the Hunger Games movie! It.was.amazing. :D There were a lot of little details that was left out from the book but I was okay with it in the end! It was just so cool to see it happen right in front of me!

Sunday: I got to see the band Gungor live! They're a Christian band with amazing and moving music! It's amazing the power of music has on people. Their music has helped me grow as a Christian! You all should definitely check them out!

Hope you all have a wonderful week :)

2 comments:

  1. You are the cuttest!Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

    Also, I have a flower necklace giveaway here: http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/lace-flower-necklace-giveaway.html

    Dont forget to enter!
    xo
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete