Saturday, August 3, 2013

An Adventurous Time

From Monday til Wednesday I went on a vacation with Cason, his sister and his mom to the wonderful Gatlinburg, TN! We spent our three days doing things that I've always wanted to do before! Sadly, I wasn't able to get a lot of photos of everything we did because I couldn't carry a camera with me and buying the photos the company took would be way too expensive. So I'll just show you all the photos I did get and tell you all the adventures I had!

Monday: Woke up bright and early...well not so bright, the sun wasn't up yet...at 5 to get the car packed and got everything settled to hit the road for the 6/7 hour car ride! Once we got there we ate lunch and headed to our first adventure which was...HORSEBACK RIDING! Ever since I was little I've always had a fascination with horses but I've never gotten to ride one until now! We took an hour ride in the national state park and it was quite the experience! It was so much fun getting to ride the horse but I definitely felt sore afterward! We ended the night with a little swim in the hotel's pool because who doesn't love night swimming!
Tuesday: Another early-ish morning to get ready for a drive across a mountain to go on our next two adventures of...ZIP LINING and WHITE WATER RAFTING! We started off with zip lining and I don't know if you guys know this but I am absolutely terrified of heights! But of course being the adrenaline junkie I am I went for it! I held on to the ropes my first line but all my other ones I felt like being courageous and went no hands. I even did a trust fall twice! It was amazing and definitely something I would want to do again! Then after lunch we rose a bus to go rafting! We went through classes 1-4 waves and ended up almost falling out of the raft twice! Actually the two ladies who sat in the front ended up falling out from one of the class 4s! Once we got back to the hotel we decided to walk around Gatlinburg where we found some cool things including TN's own Moonshine!!
Wednesday: Got to sleep in a little bit then hit the rode to drive through Pigeon Forge and Sevierville and then went to visit Bush's Baked Beans Museum/Visitor Center! Then drove home
So those were my adventures this week!
I hope you all had great weeks yourself and have a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment