Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hope you all had an amazing day today!


It was a pretty eventful day at my house!
Yesterday at 6:30 PM we went to the Christmas service at our church which was so fun and amazing! At midnight we had our traditional Filipino feast called Noche Buena followed by the long awaited present opening! Then, at 3 PM today I was able to see one of my all time favorite musicals in movie form! Les Miserables! I was in tears for majority if not the whole duration of the movie haha!
And I'd like to take this moment to do a little show and tell haha :)
I am completely in love with my presents! :D And luckily my family liked the presents I got them! I've already learned 3 songs on my new mandolin, drank tea from my tea tumbler, put the pins on my button blazer, positioned the owl on my display shelf and put the lens on one of my cameras :D This was definitely a success of a Christmas!

What all did you guys get?
Hope you all had a blessed Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment