Sunday, November 13, 2011

More Drawings!




So, yesterday I spent the day helping with the set for the show I am which opens this Thursday! After getting my 'artistic' flow going I couldn't stop so I decided to draw some more things to show you guys :) There's three of my favorites from yesterday! 

Well, my 11:11 on 11/11/11 wish didn't come true :P Actually the exact opposite happened...but it's ok...I guess I just have to trust that something good will come out of...but it's sad that it didn't come true :( I'm hoping for a cheer up day with my friends soon! 
Did your wish come true? I hope it did!

Hope you guys have a great day :)

10 comments:

  1. Those drawings are just so cute, love them <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! I adore the last photo! How cute. Aw, too bad your wish didn't come true. Mine will take a long time to come true, so I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaahh wish I could draw! They are very excellent, girrrrl you so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, sorry about your 11:11... I forgot to mark the moment in any way!

    Your drawings are lovely and melancholy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your drawings! You are just so talented! It's too bad your wish didn't come true :( It's ok...mine didn't either

    ~Effy Mac

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first one!!! Its so cute :)))
    Have a great day!
    xxxx

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyLavenderDreams?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the last one! Such beautiful drawings dear! :)

    Oh, and I'm sorry for your 11/11/11 :| I forgot to make a wish (lame, I know ahah), so...!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sadly it did not happen for my case :( but i am glad to know yours came true ♥

    ReplyDelete